When you're online shopping, we know that choosing the perfect dance shoe, tights and leos for yourself can be a little tricky. To make it easier, here are 3 ways you can ensure you're choosing the right fit & color.
1. Use specific size guides for each product, NOT just a general sizing guide. As all of you have surely experienced by now, a size 6 Bloch Jazz shoe is not the same size as a size 6 Capezio Ballet shoe. I'd bet money, NEITHER of those are the same as a size 6 sneaker! So, when purchasing a Eurotard Jazz shoe for example, make sure you are using Eurotard's sizing model for that specific jazz shoe.
2. Read the Reviews!!! 9 times out of 10 there will not only be reviews on how someone loved the product, but there will be comments about sizing! They are usually truer than the companies own sizing guide. I swear, it's true!
3. A picture is worth 1,000 words, but it can be oh so deceptive when it comes to sizing! How many times have you ordered something online to be disappointed by its actual size when it shows up at your door? Me too. How do you combat this? Read the dimensions!
Want to skip the hassle and get the BEST fit? Shop in person! We are here for you and are adhering to all Covid regulations.
Does that help? Need a little more help? Don't be shy to send us a message with your specific question and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Shop online here: Welcome – Little Dance Boutique
Like our FB Page, stay up to date or send us a message here:
1. Zoom is a blessing & a curse
I think I finally got a taste of what it's been like for my daughters to go to school virtually. The endless pit of black screens with one person talking to you, dogs barking, husbands interrupting, phones ringing. For one on one meetings, I had to make my top half presentable, while wearing sweatpants. At least I was half comfy!
2. I love Eurotard!
I've said it once and I'll say it a million times. They are THE. MOST. UNDERRATED. BRAND. From amazing customer service, to being one of the only vendors that doesn't try to become one of your competitors. They truly care about us little guys. Not to mention their quality and prices. Where were all of the top brand companies this weekend anyway? Very interesting...
3. I miss touching products
For the same reason a dancewear store is important, so is a live vendor show. I want to see in person products I'm going to invest in. I want to know that my customers are getting what they pay for. Looking at it on a screen or a video just isn't cutting it.
4. I didn't impulse buy
Well, I definitely saved some money! Between the hotel stay and the impulse buying, last year we spent a pretty penny at this show. This year...I'm saving it for my rent. #goawaycovid
5. We are all struggling with the same issues
As much as it saddens me, I'm not alone. Every retailer voiced the same concerns as I have. How do we plan? What if we get shut down again? Are we going to make it? I literally don't know what to focus on anymore. What do we order? How much do we order? We don't want to be the store that is always out of everything, but we don't want to be the store that isn't here any longer because we over bought.